Call/Text: (616) 291-9231
Theresa has been a successful Realtor since 1999, starting out working with Prudential Real Estate and is now with 616 Realty. She loves the intimacy of the boutique style real estate which helps her give her clients that personal touch during their real estate experience.
Theresa has been married to her husband George for 35 years. They have four children together: Stephen (wife Melissa, son Jack), Katie, Marie, and Daniel. Prior to her job as wife and Mom, Theresa proudly served her country in the United States Navy.
Theresa has served with many organizations including:
- Veterans United Council
- American Legion. (Served as Commander)
- Blythefield Acres Pool Association (Vice President)
- Board of Education at St. Adalbert’s Elementary School
- Sunshine Kids (Co-Chair)
- Renew Program (Chairperson)
- Little Rock Scripture Study (Co-Chairperson)
- Large Fundraiser for Leukemia patient and family (Chairperson)
- After Grad Party Rockford High School 1999 (Co-Chairperson)
Needless to say you can see from the above that Theresa Robinson is very committed and action oriented in her personal life. Just IMAGINE having someone with her sense of direction and commitment on your side when making the LARGEST purchase of your life…
Contact Theresa Robinson to help you make your dreams come true!